Government Reviews Community Guidelines
Government Reviews allows users to contribute different kinds of content, including reviews, photos, videos, events, votes, tips and more. We have put together these general guidelines. Please also read the guidelines below for specific types of content that you might contribute to the site.
- Inappropriate content: Colorful language and imagery is fine, but there's no need for threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, and other displays of bigotry.
- Conflicts of interest: Your contributions should be unbiased and objective. For example, you shouldn't write reviews of your own business or employer, your friends' or relatives' business, your peers or competitors in your industry, or businesses in your networking group. Government Agencies, Departments or Elected officials should not themselves or ask employees to write reviews.
- Relevance: Please make sure your contributions are relevant and appropriate to the forum. For example, reviews aren't the place for rants about a Agency employment practices, political ideologies, extraordinary circumstances, or other matters that don't address the core of the government entity experience.
- Privacy: Don't publicize other people's private information. Please don't post close-up photos or videos of other patrons without their permission.
- Intellectual property: Don't swipe content from other sites or users. You're a smart cookie, so write your own reviews and take your own photos and videos.